The cutting disc belongs to the grinding wheel, and is made of abrasive and binder resin for cutting ordinary steel, stainless steel metal and non-metallic materials. It is divided into resin cutting disc and diamond cutting disc. Glass fiber and resin are used as reinforced bonding materials, which have high tensile, impact and bending strength, and are widely used in the production and blanking of ordinary steel, stainless steel and non-metallic materials. High cutting efficiency of workpieces and optimum economical results.
1. The resin cutting sheet uses resin as the binder, glass fiber mesh as the bones, combined with a variety of materials, and the cutting performance is particularly significant for difficult-to-cut materials such as alloy steel and stainless steel. Dry and wet cutting methods make the cutting accuracy more stable. At the same time, the choice of the material and hardness of the cutting blade can greatly improve your cutting efficiency and save your production costs.
2. Diamond cutting disc is a cutting tool, which is widely used in the processing of hard and brittle materials such as stone, concrete, prefabricated boards, new and old roads, and ceramics. The diamond cutting blade is mainly composed of two parts: the base body and the cutter head. The base body is the main support part of the bonded cutter head, and the cutter head is the part that is cut during use, and the cutter head will be continuously consumed during use. , but the matrix does not. The reason why the cutter head can cut is because it contains diamond. As the hardest substance, diamond rubs and cuts the processed object in the cutter head, and the diamond particles are wrapped by metal in the cutter head. internal.
1. Occasions where cutting discs are used
First of all, it is selected according to the different occasions where the cutting blade is used. The cutting blade can be divided into cutting type and grinding type according to the way of use. Most of the cutting machines are fixed and mobile, and the power of the machine is divided into high power (>5.5KW) and low power (<3KW). There are two types of cutting speed: high-speed cutting (>80m/s) and ordinary cutting. In addition, the cutting materials are various, such as stainless steel, titanium alloy, ordinary steel, viscous metal, high carbon steel, non-metal, etc. Different use occasions have different performance requirements for cutting blades, so a reasonable selection of cutting blades is very important. We need to choose a good cutting blade according to the occasion of our own use, which can increase the safety factor, improve work efficiency, and reduce our cost of use.
2. The choice of the cutting blade of the ordinary cutting machine
Ordinary cutting machine usually refers to a cutting machine with a fixed cutting table, a power <3KW, and a speed of 2900 rpm. Ordinary cutting machines usually cut workpieces with a diameter of less than 50mm. However, due to the small cutting power, in order to reduce the radial frictional resistance, we usually choose a cutting blade with a thickness of 3.2mm. In this way, the cutting blade is thinner and has a certain elasticity, and it will feel sharper when cutting. In order to reduce the lateral frictional resistance, Sanxiong Abrasives products change the surface contact into point contact, and the formulation system adds lubricant, which can greatly reduce the frictional heat generated during cutting, and improve the durability and sharpness of the cutting blade.
3. High-power cutting machine cutting blade selection
High-power cutting machines usually use cutting table power greater than 5.5KW, speed of 2800 rpm, and cutting workpieces with large diameters. Due to the large torque force during cutting, the damage to the cutting blade is also relatively large, so the cutting blade is required to have a certain rigidity. We usually choose a 3.8mm thick cutting blade. At the same time, due to the large cutting diameter, the resistance of the cutting blade will also increase, and the temperature of the cutting surface will be very high, so it is very important to reduce the cutting temperature. If possible, add water to cool when cutting. Experiments have shown that if water cooling is added during cutting, the durability of the cutting blade can be improved by 1.5-2 times. However, in some occasions, there is no condition to add water for cooling. Therefore, when producing high-power cutting discs, Jixiang Abrasives will add powder coolant according to the formula to reduce the temperature generated during cutting and improve the service life of the cutting discs.