1. The grinding wheel must be inspected before installation. Depending on whether it has cracks or damage, and the hammer is struck with a wooden mallet, the sound should be crisp. Before use, the test must be carried out in accordance with the GB / T2493 standard. Otherwise, it is strictly prohibited. .
2. Check the spindle speed on the machine before installation and do not exceed the working speed indicated on the grinding wheel.
3. Only a special nut wrench is allowed to be used to tighten the grinding wheel, and it should be tightened gradually and symmetrically in the order of the opposite sides of the main shaft. The tightening of the nut must be appropriate.
4. It is forbidden to use the supplementary accessory or tapping tool to turn off the coolant to avoid unbalance of the grinding wheel.
5. The coincidence of the grinding wheel opening with the axis of the grinding wheel and the chuck should meet the requirements of GB4674.
6. The newly installed grinding wheel should be idling at working speed with the following time in the case of a protective cover: the grinding wheel with an outer diameter <400mm is not less than 2 minutes, and the grinding wheel with an outer diameter ≥ 400 mm is not less than 5 minutes. The operator must not stand in front of the grinding wheel or in the direction of the tangential line.
7. Grinding wheels (such as parallel grinding wheels) that are not specifically used for end grinding cannot be ground with the end faces of grinding wheels. Grinding wheels that are not specially used for external grinding (such as bowl-shaped and cup-shaped grinding wheels) are also not allowed to be made on the outer circumference of the grinding wheel. Rectified, so as not to break the wheel.
8. When the grinding wheel grinds the workpiece, it is forbidden to push the workpiece with the lever to increase the pressure on the grinding wheel.
9. For thin plate grinding wheel and drilling shape grinding wheel, if the force is too strong during cutting, it is easy to make the grinding wheel stop and jam and crush the grinding wheel, which causes the grinding wheel to break. abrasive wheel be damaged. When the workpiece is cut, multiple workpieces cannot be stacked and cut to avoid accidents.